Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Glass Half Full and Manchester

You should always find some good in everything that happens no matter how bad it is. What happened recently is in no way bad at all, (meaning kicked off TMP) and before I forget, my prayers go out to all the families that were affected by the cowardly actions by the islamic extremist in GB this week. Being a father of 4 music lovers I can only imagine the heartache some parents are going through right now.






 I was recently kicked off The Miniatures Page (TMP), that I have been a member of for more than 12 years. I was never sent to the doghouse once (a place the editor puts you in for a time out). My infraction was mentioning the Lead Adventures Forum (LAF) and how professional that site was run and all content was done with respect and that it actually pertained to war-gaming! Since then I have met many fellow war gamers that have since left that site either of their own accord or by the so called editor. So enough on that. Won't go back and I feel I am better for it. So from here on out the time I used to spend there will go towards much better sites and my promise to post more here. I really need to do a better job here and I am committed to it.


So first up I will be posting some of my work for my new project witch is Sharp Practice 2 using 18mm Blue Moon F&IW figures! So I will be posting that and my ever present FOW project! More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment