Here are two busts I painted last year or so. From time to time I will post more pics of my 54mm and above historical miniatures. I used to do more of these than I do now and maybe I will get back into it. Right now I am concentrating on my wargaming projects. First up is a WW I German officer, then a French Foreign Legionaire in service in Mexico. I just noticed they are both smoking, so don't start its a bad habit!!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Here are some Germans I did for skirmish gaming. The Fallschirmjäger are Bolt Action. Flamer thrower is Victory Force as is the Wermacht, and Panzerschreck.
A 15mm terrain piece for my Napoleonics. A farm house and two barns, Bavarian style. Small garden and hedge. Wall and gates are scratch built as well as the hedge was. Looking forward to completing a small village and church I have wating. Looking for suitable cobblestones streets to use with it.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Here are some French Light Infantry that I re-based. I took them off their original basing (Empire IV) and repainted them. I still have to finish off the bases. These were originally painted in 1985 when I was stationed in Germany. The plan is to re-base my entire collection I did back then and fill in the gaps with Old Glory and AB miniatures.
Not in any order of completion (in fact none yet) but in various stages of completion. I will soon post pics of all the projects too
- 15mm Napoleonics (presently building ((Old Glory and AB) and re-basing (Mini Figs) 15mm Napoleonics I did when stationed in Germany in the mid 1980's))
- 28mm ACW (Dixons)
- 28mm Early Imperial Roman and Celts (BTD) but looking for another manufacturer that I can finish with
- 28mm WW II for skirmish. My most complete project just need to paint the tanks, all the figures (US and German) are complete (Artizan and Victory Force)
- 28mm Vikings and Saxons (Old Glory)
- 15mm HYW (Have some un-opened packs of Corvus Belli)
- Wargaming Table and Terrain to support them all
I've finally decided to try my hand at blogging. Having read other folks blogs on a daily basis, I thought it would be nice to not only share what I do but get more digitally organized. Only problem for me will be time! So lets try this out for a short bit and see how it goes. Thanks for reading.